Seven Say ‘Sí’ to Jobs7/13/2005 8:57 AM Eastern
Sí TV said Wednesday that it has added seven executives to its ad-sales, affiliate-sales, production and legal departments.
• Douglas Evan Dickstein joined the English-language Latino cable network as senior director, affiliate marketing. He had been director, affiliate marketing at GSN.
• Rich Robinson has joined Sí TV as talent producer. He had been the booker for Fox TV's Emmy Award-winning morning show, Good Day LA, and nationally syndicated version Good Day LIVE.
• Sharmalee Lall has joined the network as executive director, legal and business affairs. She had been in-house counsel for Rainbow Media Holdings LLC.
• Eugenia Koudanis has joined Sí TV as director of sales, East Coast. She had been an account executive at HRP.
• The network’s new director of sales, Southwest isGloria Martinez, who had been Southwest ad manager for Hispanic Publishing Associates.
• Ivan Perez has joined Sí TV as director of sales, East Coast. He had been an account executive at Fox Sports en Español.
• And Peter Lee has joined the network as affiliate sales and marketing coordinator. Lee had been assistant to the regional vice president at NBC Universal Cable in Chicago.